• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  on my tallest tiptoes
    Beyza moves like a ghost and perhaps that's why Aela notices her almost immediately.

Her ghosts always carry emotions. The golden yearling had learned from a young age to keep a distance from others. To come too close to another soul posed the risk of flashing images of heartbreak and loneliness, of anguish and rage; there have been a few occasions where she has been surprised (like Kensley and Meyer) by the control or lack of emotions that another can possess. It's those few occasions that keep her standing still with an inquisitive tilt to her chin. Her blue-eyed gaze doesn't move away from the wispy Magician nor does the filly lower her leg. Her attention on the young mare approaching her makes Aela lose focus on the glow and it momentarily becomes too bright, nothing like the soft glow that @[Beyza] herself emits.

Aela blinks as the brightness overtakes her sight and she stomps the alluring limb down harshly.

Where Aela has been forced to close her eyes, Beyza does not and that makes the filly all the more curious. She has to blink a few more times before her vision comes back to her but the all-white... doesn't. To add even more mystery to the mare in front of her, she radiates nothing to Aela besides the soft aura she carries. There is something more to the mare; there is just no sadness, no happiness, no depression that she can sense. (The memory-giver won't say that there is nothing because there is something, it's just something that her own abilities don't allow her to see.)

That should frustrate her.

It, oddly, doesn't.

I like your glow, says the other and a rarity emerges. A small, impish smile forms on the edges of the girl's mouth. She nods her head in acknowledgment of the compliment and unable to voice a return one borrows it from Beyza instead, projecting the memory towards her. A vision that shows the illuminating mare from another angle, one that if Aela could color emotionwith would show her fascination with the achromatic creature.

AELA
    she had a marvelous time ruining everything
    html by castlegraphics; art by KHARTHIAN

Messages In This Thread
    on my tallest tiptoes - by Aela - 08-13-2020, 08:49 PM
    RE: on my tallest tiptoes - by Beyza - 08-24-2020, 07:32 PM
    RE: on my tallest tiptoes - by Aela - 08-31-2020, 06:18 PM
    RE: on my tallest tiptoes - by Beyza - 09-02-2020, 04:00 PM
    RE: on my tallest tiptoes - by Aela - 09-03-2020, 04:00 PM
    RE: on my tallest tiptoes - by Beyza - 09-14-2020, 06:00 PM
    RE: on my tallest tiptoes - by Aela - 09-16-2020, 02:05 PM
    RE: on my tallest tiptoes - by Beyza - 09-26-2020, 07:49 PM