• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hi
    Wow... been a long time since I’ve stopped in. Anyone still around that I know?
    hello! I remember your name, but i've only been back about a year after like a ten year hiatus so I don't really remember much of anything. Anyway, welcome back!
    HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    Lol. You have a better memory than me.
    CASSIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*GLOMP, GLOMP, GLOMP!*

You old codger, how are you?!?!
    Rainbow 
    YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    SAVAGE!!! HOLY CRAP! Didn’t expect to see you! How are you?!?

Whoops. Accidentally responded to you as my character, Ratty. Lol. Still getting the hang of this whole forum thing.
    i was gone for a really long time, but i've been back for about a year now!!!
    but i'm good!! how are you!?!??
    lol! my old ooc name was nutty, some people remember that but it's not important, even if you remembered me, I couldn't tell you anything that happened back then rofl
    Nutty sounds more familiar. Lol. But yeah, my memory is teeeerrrible! I couldn’t tell you what happened back then, either.

(08-02-2020, 08:49 PM)savage Wrote: i was gone for a really long time, but i've been back for about a year now!!!
    but i'm good!! how are you!?!??

I’m doing alright, alright. We should catch up sometime!