• Logout
  • Beqanna

version 22: awakening

COTY

GHAUL -- Year 209

QOTY

"(souls are not meant to live more than once — death was not meant to be temporary, and she is so sure that every time her heart starts to beat again that irreversible damage is further inflicted)" -- Anonya, written by Colby

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Not Afraid To Bite {Leilan}
    Sabrina

She had been lurking...hunting...hiding in the shadows. It is what she did, what hellhounds do, but it was time she took a more active role. Jesper the "champion" was no more, he didn't even show up to his challenge.

She waltzed around, the isles new champion, yet no one knew her...besides the golden ice king. And speaking of the devil, his scent runs past her snout. With a grin she begins to track him, to appear from the shadows right before him.

Leilan, she says as she finds him, perhaps looking for a moment of peace...yet there wasn't time for that. It's been a while, but don't worry I've been watching the territory. Even if he hadn't seen her in the flesh and blood.

Not Afraid To Bite

Leilan
    The Icicles up north have been silent, though their leader has not. Ironically one might start to take him for a Taigan these days, with how often he was seen there. But an ice dragon would not last long in the redwoods, even if the climate was okay-ish for his element. Too close together to shift, those trees. No, he prefers the ice-covered black rocks, and the boys that find him intriguing enough to stay around for their growing up.

His hersir has been silent, too, but he knows that with her, that doesn’t mean she is not around. He tolerates her behaviour, though he would like to see her more active with other lands as well, simply to put the name out that a frickin’ hellhound supports the dragon on the Isle. Challenging either would be foolish, or so would be the message.

When she shows up with that grin of her he knows so well, he smirks at her in return. ”I know,” he tells her casually. He glances away from her to the icy sea, mesmerizing a moment. ”I think itks time everybody else knew, too?” he grins at her, suddenly fanged, as usual when he feels a little... rebellious. ”Fancy a trip to someplace more abundant?”
    nothing burns like the cold
    Leilan

Sabrina
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |