• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam)

Ilma
    a certain type of silence has filled my voice
    I scream beneath the water
    and make no noise

It wouldn't be the first time for her to simply give in, something that had in fact regularly occurred between their first night in Tephra and now, and she cannot help a small smile when he reacts similarly. Nevertheless, her statement gives him pause; so much so that she almost starts to worry that he doesn't want to be a father. He relieves her from this uncertainty quickly with his own confusion, and she starts to chuckle when he interrupts himself. His questions however take that moment away immediately, his concern and hers mingling together in a tension that should not exist between them.

She shakes her head abruptly. "I don't want you to feel tied down." she clarifies as much as she can, feeling ashamed for defiling the happy news with her own insecurities - nevertheless, she feels it's important. She gives a small smile though at his final conclusions. "But should you want to, yes, you're going to be a father."

will you let me follow you,
    wherever you go… bring me home?

@[Svedka]
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Ilma - 07-03-2020, 07:44 AM
    RE: And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Ilma - 07-13-2020, 03:06 PM
    RE: And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Ilma - 08-05-2020, 01:04 PM
    RE: And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Ilma - 08-14-2020, 07:42 AM
    RE: And I am lost again; Svedka (&fam) - by Ilma - 09-05-2020, 03:58 PM