• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Read this when you’re drunk pls -x
    Carnage
    Male
    Anglo-Arabian
    Gray w/ black base (Ee/aa/Gg)
    Isami x Thaqib
    God Magic (genetic code- tegteg[GOD MAGIC])

Name: Starlust
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects:
    Color: White
    Color Genetic Code (if known):
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [infrared vision][blight][immortality][mind reading]

Jassal will be playing the foal! May I please have a colt named Wilt? I impulse bred him years ago and never posted him so I’d like to reuse the name please! Can god magic please mutate into something shifty? Or an equus thing idk. I like all scaley things and weird defects if you’re up to it. Please no gray babies.

In case of multiples, please use the names Scourge and/or Sixteen, which Jassal will play.
    [64, 20, 90,, 35]

Wilt
    Colt
    Anglo-Arabian Hybrid
    Black (Ee/aa)
    Carnage x Starlust
    tegteg [CARNIVOROUS EQUUS PLANTAE][FEAR INDUCTION][infrared vision][immortality]
    Played by Jassal
    Due July
    Breedable November
    *Carnivorous equus plantae is blight mutated with god magic (and I'm envisioning like...giant venus flytraps so think outside the defined box for equus plantae);fear induction is mutated mind reading
    I love him and I cannot thank you enough!!
    For his plantae attribute, may I please choose plant manipulation? I’m so excited for him omg.