• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A Midsummer's Dream
    Ull grazed along quietly, the brisk wind sending shivers up her spine. She never liked the cold, it was when she and her herd suffered most, something she did not want to be reminded of. Munching on the grass, unknowingly walking closer to the beast of a horse until suddenly, she heard an unfamiliar voice possible speaking to her. 

Ull looked up at the stallion who was mere meters away from her, his pure white eyes staring into her gave the mare a kind of uneasy feeling. Seeing his sharp teeth was quite unusual for the mare, of course she was just a juvenile and had unlimited years ahead of her. As to not seem rude- Ull responded in a small voice.

”Yes..”

She mumbled out, she’d wish what she was facing was truly just a gentle giant. The mares ears had pinned to the sides of her head, feeling uneasy.
    OOC; sir I’m literally on my phone so whatever you think is bad, I’m gonna be much worse
    [Image: ull2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    A Midsummer's Dream - by Ull - 06-17-2020, 03:04 PM
    RE: A Midsummer's Dream - by Skeleton Ghoul - 06-17-2020, 04:12 PM
    RE: A Midsummer's Dream - by Ull - 06-17-2020, 04:59 PM
    RE: A Midsummer's Dream - by Skeleton Ghoul - 06-18-2020, 07:35 AM
    RE: A Midsummer's Dream - by Ull - 06-18-2020, 10:20 AM
    RE: A Midsummer's Dream - by Skeleton Ghoul - 06-24-2020, 06:00 AM