• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My baby makers
    Hi all,
    Please let me know if you want to use any of the below! For most I probably don’t mind you using them but I’d like to be aware for stalking purposes.
    Please don’t do silly names or if you’re dead-set on one run it by me. One-word names preferred or maybe two.
    Please always check/copy from the database to make sure I don’t make mistakes in here that you copy!

I will usually have available:

BOYS

Aodhán- could breed as male or as female, and appear as anything/anyone. He’s open to one night stands/flings with anyone, but can only be one of the two genders in one season. For male breedings: I prefer some IC interaction, but is not necessary. For female breedings: please contact me for a plot!
    Lives in Ischia, in an open relationship with Eva so he’s not open for single-romance plots, but definitely is open for having a herd if you want your mare to live with him and the kids, or for breeding ‘as friends’ (with benefits).

Knabstrupper hybrid, baroque-draft type
    Leopard appaloosa with gold spots (Ee/Aa/nR/ZZ/nLP) - this can be changed once per breeding season
    TEGteg [ICY APPEARANCE][EQUUS MUTATIO][FIRE MIMICRY*][dragon vision][twilight manipulation][empathic echoes][telekinesis][immortality][dragon ice][dragon mimicry]

Cyneric (3-ish)
    Hybrid male (some Carnage inbreeding in there)
    Bay with one nebula sock (Ee/Aa)
    tegteg [WOLF SHIFTING][fire negation]
    No specific home yet, could be anywhere. He’s about 2, and very kind.

Kybeth
    Hybrid male (Brennen kid)
    Chestnut roan (ee/Aa/nR) playing him as somewhat sand-colored
    tegteg [MEERKAT SHIFTING][wings][immortality][bone-bending][mediumship]
    No specific home/probably one of the tropical islands, prefers meerkat shape so have fun with that for a plot/backstory if you need it. He’s a sweet kid.

Nälkä
    Hybrid male
    Black with silver eyes (Ee/aa/nCr)
    tegteg [ADDAX HORNS][CLOVEN HOOVES][WINGS][TELEKINESIS][serial immortality]
    Very nasty boy, rape is definitely an option. Could be anywhere at this point, though most likely eastern regions or common land.

Riddikulus
    Hybrid male, Jackel x Leilan (both parents probably forgot he and his twin brother exist)
    Bay roan with yellow points, flowers in mane tail (ranunculus and aconitum subspecies)
    tegteg [DRAGON MIMICRY][ICY APPEARANCE][FLOWERS][cold immunity][immortality][glowing tattoos][elasticity][cheetah shifting]
    Winner takes all kind of mentality, not outright mean but can be when he wants something that he otherwise wouldn’t get. Could be anywhere

GIRLS

Maiko
    Hybrid
    Veridian green (Ee/Aa)
    tegteg [wolf shifting][white fire manipulation][immortality]
    Cyneric ‘s mom
    Very pissed off at everything, large cat predators in particular

Nilam *warning, eats males*
    Ivar baby, hybrid
    Sapphire blue ‘grulla’ with gold points (Ee/aa/nD/nCr)
    tegteg [EQUUS KELPUS][IMMORTALITY][TEMPORAL MANIPULATION*][wings][kelpie mimicry][bone spikes]
    Will eat your male like a freaking spider momma. Is likely to eat the baby if it’s not kelpie, but if you want one of them to survive, open to a plot where they escape. Would nurture and raise a kelpie baby until she cannot stand them any more (which is probably until they’re about a year old).

Saffran
    Hybrid
    Yellow-gold (#dbb302) with sunrise mane and tail (ee/aa/nCr)
    tegteg [LIGHT ABSORPTION][immortality]
    Sweet momma, will wean her foals. Not open to be raped but definitely into sweet-talking.

Yuki
    Anglo-Arab hybrid
    Literal blue, silver roan (ice blue body, darker blue head/legs, white mane and tail) with snow mane/tail as the manifestation of her icy appearance (Ee/Aa/nR/nZ)
    tegteg [DRAGON MIMICRY][ICY APPEARANCE][immortality][shapeshifting wings][telekinesis][dragon ice][dragon vision]
    She’s a snow queen for sure. Be ready to have your boy dumped ASAP I guess. Would like to see this baby plotted out for a bit; higher chances if your boy is/has friends in, high places (:

Tauti and/or Soka on request, I am technically away (have very sporadic internet access)
    DM me!

OTHERS
    If you have anyone else in mind that’s not on this list, feel free to contact me! It’s likely that I want to plot something more extensively if they’re not on this list or have other weird requirements (Kyveli only breeds with purple horses for example), but that doesn’t usually make them totally unavailable. You can always ask!

Please DM me, I may not be able to reply on time otherwise!

Can I nab Nilam? She can eat Skyefall
    I’ll edit it in!

Can I use Toivo with Oectra? Very open to doing twins!
    Active :heart:
    Izora Lethia - Taiga;; Felicitey - Taiga;;
    Jakub Tephra (Alpha)
    Willing to post
    Oliver -nomad;; kha -nomad;; Nimue - loess;;
    Owin - Taiga
    Undeveloped
    Adisa - loess; Gia Alma -nomad; Oectra - Taiga; Osiriis - Tephra/nomad
    Of course! I’ll think about the twin thing, but just one is also fine if you want to play them. I’m not sure if I *should* do twins Wink

*bump*

These are also up for October, I’m just too lazy to update.

ALSO
    For those who want a *literal* ghost baby, Rajanish is available - for Halloween seasons only! (He’s literally too ghostly for it the rest of the year)

I may have some younger ones available that I haven’t sorted out yet. If you have special inclinations for one, feel free to ask!

For Christmas, Aodhán is male, color: Candy Cane striped (red stripes on white base) with gold mane and tail

Saffran is used this season.

I think the above list (first post) is all still available for April too. There’s possibly a few more who have grown up by now so if you see anyone listed under my name in the database feel free to ask (esp the boys, except for Oren and Leilan as they’ll require extensive plots).

Sorry this is SO not up to date. But here are a few if anyone is in need.