• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Persephere (new player) -x
    Horse's Full Name: Persephere
    Breed: Akhal-Teke
    Color: perlino base  with long curly white hair and red streaks
    Player Out of Character Name: Ideal Passenger
    How did you find Beqanna? (optional): google
    Anything else you'd like to include: long hair) -new player trait-
    hello and welcome to Beqanna!

unfortunately you'll need to pick a trait other than Chlorokinesis/Plant Manipulation for Persephere, as that is a 4 space trait, and new player traits can only be 0 or 1 space traits. We have our own trait system here, and there's a lot more about this in the rules under the "Trait" section, but feel free to ask if you have any questions! Smile
    Okay I'll take it off. Is there any traits that are 1 space that i can use?
    Yes, new players can choose any 0 or 1 space trait as their new player trait.

The list of traits allowed for Beqanna characters can be found by clicking on the “Trait Database” link at the top of the page. You can search by name, keyword, or space.
    can I do the flower trait which takes 0 spaces