• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The road may be long, but it always unwinds // Any
    Vita
    She didn't truly need to stop and talk to him...she could have observed from afar, but then again..Vita is far too friendly by nature.

When she mentions his mane and tail he doesn't flinch. He must be used to it and the idea nearly makes her giggle. Oh yes, very lovely. She imagines his parents in her mind, her own parents two very vibrant equines.

The boy who still had not named himself was not of the friendliest. He wasn't as excited for a conversation with Vita, then again she was thankful enough for him holding one at all.

He asks why she left and she took a moment to ponder the circumstances fully. A boy I guess, she says with a giggle following. It wasn't fully true, it wasn't exactly for him...more or less they agreed on it. I lived in Ischia for a while...and then I moved to Tephra when I met Aedan. She pauses, wondering if this firey stag had met Aedan before. My sister used to rule Tephra...but she doesn't anymore...seemed like a good time for me and Aedan to venture off on our own. She shrugs slightly, there was so much more to the story. She could go on and on about how much she loves crashing into territories and exploring beqanna, but she'd save him the banter. And why do you stay? She says, truly curious, what ties one to a specific home?

Fear Controls You

@[Raul]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The road may be long, but it always unwinds // Any - by Vita - 06-15-2020, 12:39 PM