• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  [Quest thread] rattle my bones and rage

Gilgamesh takes another step back, dark eyes locked on the great creature before him. Damnit. Double damnit, even. Apparently this lizard is the proper leader of Icicle Isle -- why didn't his mother tell him that? She knew everything, didn't she? The draft-blooded man licks his lips, feeling the cold turn his spit to a frost. 

"I don't mean..." Gil trails off. What didn't he mean? Disrespect? But he sort of did, given he argued the dragon's claim on the cave. He sighs. Is he really going to have to fight this thing to get what he needs? "I don't mean to offend. I just need one bone."

"What question?" he asks, ears lifting. That is a concerning phrase, and dread rises in his gut. Does this lizard mean to chase him out of Icicle Isle? It's the only home he's ever known, and the thought makes his heart beat faster with anxiety. "Ask me anything."

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [Quest thread] rattle my bones and rage - by Gilgamesh - 06-24-2020, 07:03 AM