• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[PQ - in progress] ask me no (quest)ions and I'll tell you no lies
    The trek up the Mountain is never supposed to be easy. That is the point. Even those with wings are better served to walk than fly to the top of the Mountain. Things in life must be earned, and perhaps that is the lesson this mare needs to learn.

She appears, a tiny purple and white thing, floating in the air before the alien of the horse. They get weirder and weirder each year. She doesn’t bother with hello, but picks her way right into the mare’s brain, as Wysteria is prone to doing. ”You seek ease in a life not designed to be easy. There is nothing wrong with that, but challenges will simply find you in a different form.” There’s no fanfare with the magic, but Fiorina will find that her vision is gone. ”Learn to navigate the world without the ease you seek first, and come back and tell me what you have learned.”

With that, Wysteria disappears.

You have rolled a 2 and been granted a quest. Fiorina will be blind for two RL weeks (or longer, if you want). During this time you must have 2 threads learning to navigate the world blind.
    Please tag in replies

Messages In This Thread
    RE: ask me no (quest)ions and I'll tell you no lies - by Wysteria Fairy - 05-28-2020, 07:41 PM