• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

can't turn back, now I'm haunt(ed)

When Fiorina moves through the forest, she notes how the scent of her family has begun to fade. Had they moved more permanently to Pangea then? Or had Anaxarete packed up the whole troop and brought them to fresher meat somewhere beyond Beqanna once more?

Though a little curious, the armoured mare could not say that she really cared. If she came across them, their reunions were often short and emotionless - she had just enough of their freaky blood in her veins to deter them from trying to snack on the less armoured parts of her body and, if she wasn’t a snack, then they did not exactly “socialize”.

Still, it was always nice to dodge the reminder that her family was, in a word, complicated.

Discarding most of her association with them left her in an odd situation. The horse-half of her mind craved a herd, and the other half of her craved a hive. Perhaps Nerine would fill those vacancies, those annoying desires to be a part of something.

Sometimes she considered switching on the ‘feral’ side of her brain just to give herself a break from all these dumbass thoughts.

FIORINA

art by dozymare

@[Haunt] I said forever ago that I'd start a thread for them so here it is!! No rush on replying <33