• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

sunshine, won't you be my mother? || ilma

Ilma
    a certain type of silence has filled my voice
    I scream beneath the water
    and make no noise

Where Old Ilma and New Ilma must merge, common ground is not easily found - except here and now. Warm waters, a teasing stallion with eyes that sparkle in cerulean blue, like the brightest gemstones might in the sun. There is a moment in which she touches him, that her memories seem to come back - almost, almost - followed up by a vision that passes by in a heartbeat. ”Svedka?” she murmurs, but distracted from her question the moment she feels his nips and touches, and her breath catches involuntarily before she can follow up.

Mind blank once, she blinks, her amber gaze finding his contrasting blue ones, just as her wings, like the sunlight, take the color of the setting sun, fading almost when the twilight settles in. There’s just about enough of a residual glow to see him though - and see something else too. A memory? She isn’t sure about that - it seems vague, different from most of the things that pass her mind’s eye. Why is it so vague, she wonders briefly, but she can’t seem to focus on anything anyway, except the warmth and smell of him. Still, before the night falls, she wants to ask this question. ”I think I have... a son? A daughter?” she frowns, trying to force the vague memory back, but it doesn’t seem to get any better - he might have the answer. ”Are they... ours?” she frowns - something about they boy’s vision hadn’t been right, but the girl... who knows? With the way they’re behaving now?

will you let me follow you,
    wherever you go… bring me home?

@[Svedka] Sorry she had an urgent question first haha
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: sunshine, won't you be my mother? || ilma - by Ilma - 05-31-2020, 10:45 AM