• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    In Hell I'll be in good company // Leilan
    My eyes narrow doubtful at his approaching words, though my lips curl. He's sauntered from nowhere, or everywhere, and my heart stutters unpleasantly behind my ribs because of that. I don't like being surprised. More so since leaving the forsaken red canyons of Pangea behind me, and his jagged grin is met with one of my own. Blunt as my teeth are, they gleam with quiet threat as dangerous as any dragon's fang. 

But that's not why I'm here. No, my mission has little to do with throbbing venom and more to do with the stallion so compliantly standing before me. A breathy sigh flutters on my lips as I sit back a moment to look him over. If he says his name is Leilan, then my job is half over. 

"Belle," I replied, brief in my introduction. "As pretty as my scales would be on a black backdrop, I've got to pass. I'm here for exactly one reason, and the quicker I can get out of this mud pit, the better." I spare another less than impressed look at the surroundings before dismissing them with a flick of my tail. 

"You know a mare named Lilliana?" I asked, knowing he must of she'd sent me his way. "She has a message for you: You're to meet her in Taiga in the autumn, assuming of course that she lives that long." My wings shrugged at the statement. What can I say, she looked rough when I last saw her and we're still a ways from the falling leaves season. Still, I grin my acid smile, glittering in the bleak landscape like a jewel washed up from the sea on his black glass sands. 

Lilliana didn't ask me for a return service, and I would have said no if she had. I'm not waiting for an answer, but it would be rude to turn tail as soon as I've said my piece. Besides, I find myself intrigued by the thorough appreciation in the stallion's eyes. It's been unimaginably long since anyone has looked at me with anything but scorn. 

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: In Hell I'll be in good company // Leilan - by Rebelle - 05-25-2020, 04:07 PM