• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

they say nothing good happens here when midnight rolls around; ANY

When she shys from his touch he instantly throws back his own head, nostrils flared as he takes a step back and dances lightly on front hooves, unsure for a moment. ”I’m sorry.” He quickly apologizes, keeping some distance from her now to make up for his intrusiveness. Ears swivel forward, tilting his head slightly as his brow furrows. Her voice was strange, pleasing and lilting. An accent he hadn’t heard before despite his many wanderings and adventures. She smiles but he can still see the uncertainty in her eyes and his own must reflect the same thing. Flecks of gold catch in the remaining rays of sunlight as he offers an encouraging smile of his own, determined to start anew.

”I’m Ledger. Sorry again for startling you…” A brief pause as his tangled and matted tail brushes lightly against his haunches. He had yet to have that bath he had been thinking about, still in dire needs of some sort of grooming. ”You’re not from here are you?” Instantly he makes a face of chagrin. ”That sounded rude. I mean you just seem a little lost…. And I’ve never heard an accent like yours before.” Quickly he shuts up, thinking maybe he has completely offended her. Talking to womenfolk had never been his strong suit let alone trying to help a damsel in distress as she seemed to be.

L E D G E R

Messages In This Thread
    and at once I knew, I was not magnificent - by Ledger - 08-04-2015, 08:33 PM