• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[PQ - in progress] run my life til you rip the seams

if i stare into the abyss, will it stare into me?

He doesn't know why he keeps coming up here. So far, there has been no evidence as far as he's concerned to support the claim that magic faries live here and grant wishes. But, others he's spoken to swear up and down that it is true, regaling him with tales of powers granted by these supposed magic creatures. So, here he is, climbing the mountain for a third time to see if there is anything of note.

ooc; he comes to hopefully quest for immortality!

SKELETON GHOUL

[Image: qZyWUwo.png]
    He hears voices, chittering creatures that might be laughing or might simply be talking. It is hard to be sure. They do not come though, but perhaps it will help him believe.

Skeleton Ghoul has rolled a 3 and will not receive a quest. You can try again in 1 RL month.
    Please tag in replies