• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Watch it burn the fire you started in me; any

She is practically vibrating with energy. It almost makes Skel's skin itch just looking at her, feeling the waves of it rolling off of her minuscule form. Absently, the titan wonders if everyone in this world is tiny and unbelievably hyped. 

Oectra stares into his empty gaze with one of her baby blues, announcing that she approves of his behavior. Skel only chuckles -- he doesn't need her approval, of course, but it's charming in some bizarre way. Dark ears perk and tilt a bit, listening to the loud growling of the shapeshifter's gut, only for the joke he was about to make to die on his tongue as a teensy owl alights on her head. The stallion hasn't seen that sort of bird before. The owls he is familiar with tend to be larger, even if not by much, and forest-going, such as barn owls and great horned's. 

"Companion of yours?" Skel inquires, shifting his hips to cock the opposite foot. He is reminded of a question he had. "Do you eat meat?" 

SKELETON GHOUL

the black tyton

@[Oectra]

OOC: HOW DID I FORGET THIS I'M SO SORRY
    [Image: qZyWUwo.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Watch it burn the fire you started in me; any - by Skeleton Ghoul - 05-18-2020, 09:09 AM