• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Watch it burn the fire you started in me; any
    Oectra's posture did anything but relax. She was like a cannon of energy. The excitement only grew as Skell talked of his home "far, far away". What?! How is that possible? How did she not know? The words of his mother and the origins of his name were, admittedly, a bit of a blur as her mind tried to comprehend that there were places that were NOT Beqanna.

Her attention was roped in when he confirmed he was staying and if it was at all possible her smile grew. Yes! Lilliana was a familiar name he threw out, she was one of their leaders, at the moment anyways. She was pleased that Skel would be on the lookout for, hopefully just bad intruders. She matched him eye for eye, leaning in with one of her icey blues trying to get as wide as his, but .. well.. he was a giant. 

His vacant eye may have put anyone else on edge, but for Oectra it only added to his bad ass self. I approve. she said matter of factly followed by a deep rumble from her empty belly. Suddenly she remembered that she had not ate breakfast yet. As if on cue, a small floofy pygmy owl fluttered down from a nearby perch to land quietly on top of Oectra's head. Her eyes went crossed as she tried to look up at her companion. I wonder if I should explain this to Skel too. Maybe he could give you a bad ass name!

@[Skeleton Ghoul]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Watch it burn the fire you started in me; any - by Oectra - 05-07-2020, 04:43 PM