• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Watch it burn the fire you started in me; any

Skel takes in a deep breath, ribs swelling outward with the force, letting the air whuffle out of his nostrils in a lazy snort. In a way, the black titan is jealous of her; a family, a home, though perhaps he is assuming a bit much as to the fondness of her memories. He cocks a hip, digging a hind toe into the dirt as the stallion relaxes entirely in his current company. He may not like wolves altogether much, but a sub-14 hand youngster (with shapeshifting, he reminds himself) isn't much of a threat, to him or to Taiga. Perhaps later he would go patrol for actual wolves, though. He's feeling twitchy and paranoid.

The comment on the bad assery of his name does earn Oectra a small, but genuine, smirk. "Where I come from, far away, one's name is meant to strike fear into the hearts of both horses and monsters. So my mother, Phantasma Ghoul, named me this. It has a certain ring to it, doesn't it?"

He takes in a deep breath once more, little white bob of a tail smacking against his haunches just briefly as a stray leaf falls and settles on his hindquarters. "I do intend to stay. I enjoy it here, though I do not know Taiga's people very well. A lovely lady by the name of Lilliana told me that there are no trespassers in Taiga... though I think that may be a little naive, so I keep an eye out." As if to punctuate the word, Skel tilts his head and opens the eye closest to her wide, white and pupiless; empty by all definitions of the word.

SKELETON GHOUL

the black tyton

@[Oectra]
    [Image: qZyWUwo.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Watch it burn the fire you started in me; any - by Skeleton Ghoul - 05-07-2020, 04:11 PM