• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Watch it burn the fire you started in me; any

"Grumpy" is quite possibly the best word in existence to call the giant stallion. It's true, he can be a little on the crotchety side, but Ghoul has been on the bad side of predators before, and he does not like pack hunters in the slightest. He is far too big a prey item for the cats he's come across, but a decent sized wolf pack could pose a significant threat. 

Where does one think he got the scars on his face and front legs from?

But the "wolf" suddenly melts away in front of him, taking a new shape. That dour, vile look on his face loosens as the stud lifts his head slightly and unwrinkles his nostrils, dark ears tipping up in interest. The brown furry varmint is now a little chestnut overo filly with floofy white wings.

Skeleton Ghoul's empty stare casts skyward. Jesus Christ, everyone and their fricken magic.

"I am new ... ish," he replies gravelly. "I came here in the summer. Skeleton Ghoul. Skel, if you wish." 

SKELETON GHOUL

the black tyton

@[Oectra]
    [Image: qZyWUwo.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Watch it burn the fire you started in me; any - by Skeleton Ghoul - 05-07-2020, 03:22 PM