• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i want everything, gospel
    GHAUL
    i can take you there, but baby, you won't make it back
    He will find eternity when his mortality comes to claim him, he thinks. And he will walk gladly into the great beyond knowing that this world, this plaything will remember him until it crumbles to dust. Every mouth will know the shape of his name before he parts from this life. But, more importantly, his brood and hers will never know the burden of caring for weaklings. They will never claw their prizes from the greedy hands of the unworthy.

They will never breathe fire down the throats of their opposition.

But when she commands him, his hunger to do just that is born anew. His simpering expression turns to an awful grin as his wings spread wide. Ghaul remembers her father’s outline against the frigid backdrop and the way he merely stood aside when he took her. Yes, the first life wiped from this plane should be the first that ever yielded to him. He places a delicate kiss to her forehead, a thanks for her brilliance. And then he steps back to admire her.

When I return with him, should I drop him into the sea or spear him on our burning tree? Or would you reserve the honors for yourself?” he asks, tilting his head and remaining poised for his departure as he watches her. His fat black tongue slips between his teeth and traces the corners of his scarred lips hungrily. Already, his mind scrambles to compile a list of all the names she might utter to him after Bethlehem is smeared across the beaches of the Cove.

Patience, patience, he tells himself.
    @[gospel]

Messages In This Thread
    i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-05-2020, 10:53 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-05-2020, 11:02 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-05-2020, 11:11 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-05-2020, 11:29 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-05-2020, 11:40 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-05-2020, 11:56 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-06-2020, 12:09 AM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-06-2020, 12:43 AM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-06-2020, 12:55 AM