• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i want everything, gospel
    GHAUL
    i can take you there, but baby, you won't make it back
    He can taste the anger burning across her every word, both for him and for the way her body feels. He wants to chase her when she puts space between them and keep her safe there in his grasp. But she is her own, entirely and wildly belonging to herself. There was a brief time when he thought he wanted to control and own her, but that time has passed as he matured. No fraction of Gospel could ever be contained, much like the rest of the eastern kingdom.

He breathes a sigh of relief when she speaks and yet the knot in his heart remains in its place. The ache in her bones cannot be plucked from her, much as he wishes it could be.

I owe you all that I have. Father would have found me cold and lifeless if not for you,” he counters as he tilts his head to observe her. “The entities will remain here with you. I want their gifts to keep you all safe, if anything were to happen to me.

He does not elaborate. Where before his voice was soft and entirely devoted to his desperation to lighten her spirits, now it is cold steel with no room for such emotions. Ghaul does not believe he is so rare and blessed that he will not answer to the fire he wields someday. This is a harsh truth he does not share with anyone, however. Not her, not Clarissa or even Draco. He reserves this fact for himself.

You have been my greatest friend, now and forever,” he confesses, still withholding any softness that might bleed into his voice.
    @[gospel]

Messages In This Thread
    i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-05-2020, 10:53 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-05-2020, 11:02 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-05-2020, 11:11 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-05-2020, 11:29 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-05-2020, 11:40 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-05-2020, 11:56 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-06-2020, 12:09 AM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-06-2020, 12:43 AM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-06-2020, 12:55 AM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-06-2020, 01:01 AM