• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i want everything, gospel
    GHAUL
    i can take you there, but baby, you won't make it back
    He should have known she would not receive his gift as kindly as he gave it. Still, he is only mildly surprised at the way she questions him, and mostly it just hurts. Pangea is the throne of the east but this place is the jewel, for him. The red dust and canyons foster strength while the territory has been the foundation for everything good in his life. He wilts at her words, dropping his wings to his sides to release her from his gentle embrace. It is not enough for her.

I am King of the East, beside my brother,” he confirms with a short nod of his head. His chin lowers and he studies all the differences between her hooves and his talons for a while. How could he begin to repay the mountain of debt she holds for him? Those shoulders that cradle all his worries in this world slump in defeat.

Gospel, I love the Cove. I have given it everything, and I cannot trust anyone else with it,” he pleads, tracing his lips across her brow to better understand her expression. “I would be your champion and protect you both with my life.

And then he pauses, still pressing his lips to her temple. He digs deep and searches all that he has to give, hoping for some morsel more to give her as an offering of his gratitude. The desperation to appease her twists like a knife in his heart.

I will make your child my heir, I will rip any ruler from their throne and make it yours. Speak your heart’s desire and I will give it to you on top of my homeland to you.
    @[gospel]

Messages In This Thread
    i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-05-2020, 10:53 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-05-2020, 11:02 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-05-2020, 11:11 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-05-2020, 11:29 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-05-2020, 11:40 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-05-2020, 11:56 PM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-06-2020, 12:09 AM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-06-2020, 12:43 AM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by ghaul - 05-06-2020, 12:55 AM
    RE: i want everything, gospel - by gospel - 05-06-2020, 01:01 AM