• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  hello darkling my old friend

elio

some say I should learn to cry but I only learned how to fight
    and I know everything must die but nothing fades like the light

Elio is quiet in his contemplations. So much feels so uncertain. He closes his stormy eyes, coming to a stuttering halt and wondering if the part of his brain that processes his father will ever stop twisting and turning. Tornado after tornado tears up his brain, leaving Lio to deal with the splintered houses and displaced people.

It's a cold winter's day in Beqanna. Elio is trekking through the frost-covered foliage and crunchy soil after stopping to wonder when he might find relief. There is a brief flash of relief, when the sun flashes through gray, snowy clouds - but Lio is too intense too focused to allow it to offer him much relaxation.

Slowly, the white begins to build and build around Elio. He is so terribly golden amongst the white snow and now he feels naked, stripped bare, as if someone has ripped his jacket from his arms and left him shivering in the weather. The man would smile, if it weren't for a plague of contagious and dangerous thoughts.

At the River, Elio pauses. The water is rushing and fierce. He wonders what it will feel like to jump in.

[Image: elio-by-dozymare-ddo34i6.png]

Messages In This Thread
    hello darkling my old friend - by elio - 05-02-2020, 11:43 PM
    RE: hello darkling my old friend - by Darkling - 05-05-2020, 11:44 PM
    RE: hello darkling my old friend - by elio - 05-09-2020, 04:35 PM