• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i want to hear your mother tongue
    i don't want anything from her
    except her red apple heart.
    something i can bite into quickly
    without making a mess.
    He keeps his head turned slightly to one side. His bright golden eye is pointed forward while the milky white one stares out to the sea. It doesn’t bother him to live like this, but he would like to find some use for that dead orb other than taking up space in his skull. Clarissa had told him if he was polite that the entities might grant such a wish, but he needed to be on his best behavior. That isn’t hard for him, since he hasn’t even learned to be rude yet. His heart is still soft as goose down and he smiles effortlessly.

The tide hushes up the sand and the stars fill up the night sky above him. He leaves tiny prints in the sand as he searches for them, but he isn’t entirely sure just what he’s looking for. Yadigar takes a deep breath and gathers his courage before he gives a soft call for them – any of them, really. His heart twists and he braces himself for some immediate rejection, as though they might scorn him for even summoning them.

My name is Yadigar,” he says softly to the wind spilling over his face. “I don’t mind not seeing with this eye but.. I thought maybe I could use it to help others?

A nervous laugh tumbles from his mouth and his small ears strain for some reply. His thin tail swings like a pendulum behind him as he counts the seconds. Despite his clear discomfort, a small grin remains on his scaled face. The light in his heart fights against the growing dark.
    YadigaR
    when i close my eyes, i'm a statue
    that she wants to run her tongue over.
    when i close my eyes, i cut it off and keep it.
    @[craft] @[anatomy] gar would like a scrying eye to show others their future please!