• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hi please plot
    hello i want to throw some babies together. there's so many people here right now that i've never written with!!!

elio:
    lepis x wolfbane.
    4 years old, i think?
    self-healing, empathic projection, invisibility, wings.
    driven, observant, kind, moral, rigid, stubborn, prideful.
    open to romance, enemies, friends, drama!!! he's got lots of issues, including having a deranged cursed father and accidentally parenting his dad's children borne out of an affair. currently he's attempting to take over taiga.

draco:
    starsin x litotes.
    5 years old probably.
    demon mimicry, mind reading, immortality.
    cruel, violent, unfeeling, lazy, easily bored, charming, angry.
    lives in pangea.
    not really open to romance, but there is tiny chance he might be into someone. definitely into enemies, torture, and mischief. doesn't really make friends. i don't really have a direction for him because he's mostly just evil and likes to float around doing stupid, evil things. currently stirring up drama with taiga.

thorn:
    wonder x nightlock.
    5 years i think lmao.
    healing, glowing, strong heart, turns into a skeleton at night, wings, immortality.
    suffering, sweet, quiet, thoughtful.
    has the bleeding heart curse.
    lives in tephra.
    also not really open to romance, he just had a baby with prayer whom he loves very much. could make friends, could make enemies. his curse basically makes him feel the pain of everyone around him. it also has a giant, bloody hole in his chest lol. he's very sweet when not dying. any interaction with him is probably gonna be dramatic as hell.

saint:
    leliana x vulgaris.
    5 yrs probably.
    plant dragon shifting, flowers.
    stubborn, proud, blunt, impulsive, curious.
    her magic is tied to tephra.
    lives in tephra.
    open to romance, friends, and enemies. she's strange but not mean. probably gay but who knows.

midsommar: 
    dove x draco.
    1 year.
    mind reading, maned wolf companion animal, immortality.
    weird, curious, distant, blunt, cold, quiet.
    lives in pangea.
    open to friends and enemies and romance if it happens.

i also have babies from this past season if you're interested.
    orville, asphyxea, and capulet.
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    hey we've never written together so can I post to all of these characters? thanks

I was actually posting to see who I should post to Elio but I remembered its Rosine so nvm
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    I have Kota in Taiga which might be some fun. She's weird as hell.

AND I have Chemdog who is always on the prowl for fun, or conflict.
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna
    I'd love to thread Skeleton Ghoul with Elio in taiga!
    HI PHAELU

I'd love a thread with you!

I know we talked about priya/fierte already, but I thought i'd throw some more options at you in case you're feeling something else. if not, we can still absolutely just do priya/fierte!

Jackel - demon mimicry, cheetah shifting, beautiful average every-day fun loving penchant for blood psycho.

Mazeika - cellular replication. Jack's daughter.  bubbly, fun loving psycho like her mom minus the love of gore.

Nerve - limitless self manipulator. nice for now. hanging in the east at the moment

catcher - dream manipulator, snake shifter. kind and whimsical with a good sense of humor

Drear - new baby, daughter of breckin and fio. no expressed traits (yet) but open to anything

um and there are others but I can't remember off the top of my head but if there's someone else lemme know.

<3
    HI PHAE

i love plotting with you and our current plotlines we have rolling.

do you want more? because i do Big Grin

either aela with one of your babies or maybe midsommar??
    @[Colby] ummmmmmmmmmmm. i'm blocking you. stalker.

@[Prism] i'd love for kota and elio to meet! one of us can throw up a starter? i don't really care who LOL. and if any of mine might be fun with chemdog, lemme know. he's always caught my eye.

@[Nautilus] let's throw them together! elio will want to get know everyone.

@[Avion] vi i literally want a thread with all of those loooooool. i'm just gonna dm you on discord!!

@[Star] aela can def meet midsommar. i also have capulet who will be a baby born in taiga!!
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    Hello, I’d love to write with you! 

I only have two at the moment:

Chasity – old, nomad, traitless - who is feeling a little tortured right now because Elektrum stole her about 100 years ago and time-travelled her into BQ today (aka my excuse for her still being alive after me being away from BQ for years haha), so she’s lost her home, her partner etc and is stuck here and scared of him. She’s usually very kind and loyal, a dreamer, loves nature. She needs some friends – I think personality wise she’d match well with Thorn? Although she’ll be extremely alarmed about the hole in his chest lol.

Or there’s Nalani – new Chasity baby this season. She’s going to be quite timid and shy to start with, not sure where I’m going with her from there. So she’s open for anything at all and could meet one of your new babies?
    @[phaetra] sounds good   Big Grin Heart
    @[phaetra] SOUNDDDSSS GREAT! I'll try to get a thing up today, but if i don't, feel free to beat me to it! As for Chemdog- he would eat Midsommar up in a heartbeat! She's a bit young at the moment, but perhaps when she comes of age he can hunt her down? *evilly hand rub*
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna