• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am a mermaid that you dreamt // ISLANDERS
    Aodhán

He waits with her for others to show, then frowns as he realizes not many would be coming. Though his ears perk a little at the shuffling walk nearby he thinks to probably be Velkan, that means that there are roughly three adults on the island that can be bothered enough with politics - four maybe, if this painted mare is to be included.

He smiles a little apologetically from Aquaria to Warlight as they introduce one another, and himself. "I'm thinking the younger ones aren't that interested in politics." That is - if he happens to come upon them, he supposes he should tell them to look for Aquaria if they need anything.

"That's a shame," he interjects when Warlight explains she's already on her way back. "You'd be welcome to stay a little longer, if you want a tour." he follows up, his green eyes darting between the mare and the nereid for a heartbeat, then he decides for himself that it doesn't matter who takes the lead in such a conversation; the lead mare or one of her beach masters. "I can't help but be curious about Tephra, too." They don't get too many visitors from the mainland lately - and not from Tephra for a while, now, either. He wonders about that - what they know, and think, of their territories can be quite important to know in the long run.

from the ashes a fire shall be woken

@[Warlight] @[Aquaria] @[Velkan] I just went ahead and said Velkan is nearby, so you can drop in anytime ^^

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I am a mermaid that you dreamt // ISLANDERS - by Aodhan - 05-08-2020, 10:28 AM