• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[TAKEOVER]  you got me used to loving you
    NASHUA

There is something going on between the buckskin mare and Elio that makes Nashua frown. He settles easily against Celina, letting his auburn feathers melt into her lovely pale ones. His green eyes move back and forth - looking to golden pegasus to the smaller mare - and trying to see the fun his older sister is speaking of.

Whatever Elio and Izora Lethia are speaking of, Nash finds little fun in it. Still, he watches it. This type of fun - this kind that Celina seems to enjoy - might be the kind of fun that takes time to learn, like flying.

His ears remain forward but it doesn’t take long for the boy to become distracted. His attention moves towards the treeline, trying to see if Yanhua might be observing this spectacle from some secret spot. What he spies isn’t his twin but a familiar sorrel form and the colt grins. His most recent traveling find comes towards where he idles beside Celina.

Nash misses the authority in her glance to ‘Rocky’ entirely and leans a little closer into her, mistaking her possessiveness as uncertainty in the presence of a stranger. It’s something his Mother used to do - pull him a little closer when something made Lilliana uneasy. "It’s okay, Celina.” He whispers, looking up to her and then tilting his head towards the copper stallion. "He’s okay.”

There is more talking going on - by Rocky, Lethia, Elio and surprisingly Celina - and Nashua watches the scene play out, hearing all this talk of Loess and armies and Champion. Everybody has an opinion apparently and all this talk makes Nash (surprisingly) conscious of his lack of one. He decides to contribute something. Turning his head to watch his iridescent sister again, he studies her and the idea sticks in his mind that Elio would be a good Champion.

It had been Fire Wing who had told him the importance of protecting others, of how a colt didn’t need to fly far to be brave. If Elio was Champion, he could stay in Taiga. He'd have more time to spend with him and Celina. Lighting up, the copper pegasus beams his agreement. "You could be Champion, Elio.”

And then smiling at ‘Rocky’ who seems to know so much, if he had something to do within the Forest, then he might stay too. There is all this bickering and arguing, anyways. When he and Yanhua have done that in the past, his mother simply removes (if she can) the topic of their quarrel.

"Why don’t we give Taiga to Rocky?”

The winged boy smiles at the group, feeling quite proud of his idea. Until Popinjay comes barreling towards them, snapping at her lightning bugs. Nash pins his ears, "Go swallow your own stars.”

and for every king that died
    they would crown another

@[Celina] @[elio] @[Castile] @[popinjay] @[izora lethia] what is posting order
    [Image: jCdBK6.png]

Messages In This Thread
    you got me used to loving you - by elio - 04-29-2020, 09:41 PM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by elio - 04-30-2020, 11:29 PM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by Celina - 05-01-2020, 02:36 PM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by Nashua - 05-01-2020, 07:16 PM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by elio - 05-01-2020, 10:04 PM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by Castile - 05-04-2020, 09:10 AM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by Celina - 05-06-2020, 08:39 AM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by Popinjay - 05-06-2020, 11:29 AM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by Nashua - 05-06-2020, 07:47 PM
    RE: you got me used to loving you - by Virgo - 05-06-2020, 08:35 PM