• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Looking for some mocks, or tournament maybe
    Hi,

I was thinking since we’re all bored we could do a little mock tournament if y’all are up for it? There’d be no prizes but practise is good right?

Or maybe just anyone who wants to battle practise with me? I have a few candidates, young ones and older ones, weird ones and relatively normal horses. I’m also up to a no-traits mock if anyone feels like that evens the odds a bit better. At any rate I figured if multiple people/chars are up for this we could also make it into a little tournament thingy like making multiple pairs and do some sort of ranking from there. If an officer is willing to judge even better, but if not it’s good to do something that’s not just normal posts, or even politics posts. I know those can be hard to write for me sometimes so a change of pace might help the muse ^^

Anyway let me know if you’re interested?

I am REALLY interested in this, but if you can be patient with me I’m working on a very detailed (more DnD style) format for battles/mocks/skirmishes and when I get that finished, I would love it if someone would play along with me to see how the system works out?

Again; no real time limit on when that’ll be finished lol, so if some other players would like to mock/battle in the near future just ignore my request - but if you’re interested I can send you more info via discord!
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    I need some serious practice! I down as HAIIIILL Big Grin
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna
    Skellybear is in!
    Active:
    Skeleton Ghoul | Gilgamesh | Kulin | Kaimana | Kyrin | Savu

Limited activity: 
    Hexen | Warbird | Warstorm 

Closet:
    Methuselah | Saleen | Angharad 
    @[Nautilus] so I accepted your mock ^^
    @[Prism] if you’re able/get your new laptop let me know if you’re still up for this?
    @[Calcifer] same question I guess minus the laptop thing? ^^

@anybody else reading: if anyone is still interested I’d love for Icicle Isle to host a little tournament!!

@[Vanilla Custard] Planning on replying tomorrow! Work has been brutal
    I'm still interested in this! It'd probably be with youngin' Yanhua, if that's alright? I'm willing to pair him up with anyone, really. Isle resident, yourself, whoever. Just let me know!
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    I would throw Warlight in!
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight