• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

things
    i'm feeling a little rusty and hoping that throwing myself into more threads will help shake that feeling. i can't promise beautiful words or anything long and in depth, i'm just kind of letting whatever happens happen.

auric - auric has wings, addax horns, healing, and a beak. he's fun because i have literally no idea who he is or what will happen when i throw him into a thread. will he fall in love? will he try to eat someones companion animal? your guess is as good as mine. when he was a baby, he was a sweet little angel. but i imagine growing up as a gargoyle looking weirdo probably led to some quirks. it's also possible he cannot communicate because of his beak, still feeling that out.

flower - she's a baby and still pretty new to me just because i haven't written her yet. i'm guessing she's sad because she's made of glass and very fragile, and not allowed to go play with other babies. she is very precious to me, so we can't kill her, but some mild maiming or friendship is perfectly fine.

flutter - she is young years old because i'm indecisive. she tends to be more goofy, so i'm not sure i want to maim her and ruin that QUITE yet, but it's not totally off the table. mostly she needs friends and i need practice writing her. she has wings and a moth companion, and she's gorgeous.

linnea - i like giving linnea more reasons to be sad, so someone should be mean to her or make fun of her because she's literally a tree. she's made of wood and covered in bark, has leaves and twigs and branches for her mane/tail - and also apples, you can eat one and make her vomit. technically she could probably also use a friend.

luster - luster is one of my favorites, and i warily offer her for threads because i love writing her. she's sad though, big sad, and she might cry on you or get big angry. or fall in love. she's hard to predict. she has twilight manipulation and tactile hypnosis, so she can also literally make you jump off a bridge if you upset her. she is not plottable because she's unpredictable.

revelrie - new baby (from last season, i'm slow, don't judge)! she basically just needs to exist because she's special and gorgeous and i have big hopes for her. she lives in the pampas, but will likely have no problem sneaking off to go explore.

wonder - wonder is my other favorite and is available for family threads or tephra threads, she doesn't go anywhere else and doesn't particularly want to unless it's to see family. she is good at sad and angst and bleeding on her friends. she also technically has magic but she doesn't know yet because she's a dummy.

---

i will also have new babies soon so that's an option too once they're born.

evandrus (malis x killdare) male, blue with black points, shapeshifting wings - ANGSTY
    iridian (kagerus x solace) female, chestnut overo with clouded leopard markings, twin to indius, dream manipulation, immortality, wings, phasing - i might see if she can be born into and trapped in a dreamscape because of her dream manipulation, but i'm not sure yet
    lumos (illum x rapture) - male, black sabino with blue edging and birdcatcher spots, darkness adaptation, wings, covered in frost, vision manipulation, phoenix-type immortality - probably an innocent little angel baby
    If anyone is mean to linnea then Scorpio will fight them
    I’d absolutely love a thread with Luster, I’m only biased because I have that much family running around.
    I also have Aodhan available for threading with yours, I’m thinking Alric, Flower or Linnea - for friends-making. He has a very very positive attitude and can mimic any of their weirdness - and certainly he will, if it makes them feel better.
    My meanies aren’t currently very active but if you want some (impulsive/stupid, the distinction remains to be seen) yearling eating a Linnea apple out of blank curiosity, Fechin might do it.

I have a new baby coming soon that could meet one of yours? Nalani (Chasity x Elektrum), female, no traits. I’m not 100% sure what I’m doing with her yet, I’m thinking she might be a bit timid at first. She will need friends!
    @[jenger] it would be a dream come try to be able to thread with you! i have Nerve who is a nice 1yo-ish, Priya is a baby from last season who is a little more prickly and I'll have Drear coming up as a new baby!
    i don't have anyone specific but we should write together!!! please!!
    I am definitely slow and rusty, but I'd love to write with you! I currently have:

- Barrow, an Ivar almost yearling. He's still very moldable, but so far he is outgoing and friendly. He needs everything, friends, enemies, potential love interests, etc!

- Radiant, Barrow's mom. She is also friendly but a bit of a know-it-all, especially about nature. She was born in Tephra, so I'll probably be sending Radiant and Barrow there for a home base.

- Cor, Walter x Djinni, he's a young shapeshifter currently without a home. He's going to be a kingdom guy, but he is also reckless and adventurous and up for anything. I haven't completely clicked with him yet and would love to get him in threads to figure him out.

- Titanya, she's Tiberious x Talulah. She is fiery and has no filter. She's in Ischia right now trying to figure out her next move. She is very physical and brawny, so I'd like for her to find her softer side at some point (if she has one). She needs friends/enemies/etc, she's not really into romance.

lemme know if you want to throw anyone together! <3
    any of yours to any of mine.. please? (:

I have:
    Felicitey (5) - she's sarcastic, opinionated, bold, beautiful.. nice or rude-ish depending on how you rub her.
    Owin (4)- quiet, intelligent, a great friend, probably one of those quys who gets "friend zoned" ALL the time.
    Oectra (2)- she's new-ish, Felicitey's daughter and gets alot of her qualities from her but is more outgoing than she is sarcastic. Rarely rude.
    Osiriis (2)- currently in a PQ looking for horses to talk to about how they "found themselves". He's handsome, nice, loyal, confused about who he is because besides his colors he is simply simple. - No expressed traits.
    Active :heart:
    Izora Lethia - Taiga;; Felicitey - Taiga;;
    Jakub Tephra (Alpha)
    Willing to post
    Oliver -nomad;; kha -nomad;; Nimue - loess;;
    Owin - Taiga
    Undeveloped
    Adisa - loess; Gia Alma -nomad; Oectra - Taiga; Osiriis - Tephra/nomad
    @[Jassal] HE BETTER

@[Vanilla Custard] i think maybe aodhan and flower could be fun! she would be so charmed to meet someone who can change themselves in different ways - especially if he could mimic the glass too? it could be cute! i can post her in one of the common lands? unless he has a reason to be in tephra and you can totally have luster words, but i'm warning you right now, she's got issues

@[Nicster] i think maybe lumos and nalani could be fun! he's going to be so sweet and kind i think. or evandrus if you want her to meet someone more sullen and grumpy. either way, i'm excited!

@[Avion] YES! maybe nerve and revelrie can meet? she could use a nice friend. orrr priya and phosphor? i didn't list him but he's my little shilka boy, yearling ish and so very sweet. he'll make twinkly lights for her. and my baby variety this season is EXCELLENT so give me a thread vibe and i will pick someone for drear lmao

@[Cassi] let me throw one of my big favorites at you because you deserve nice jenny words. which means a girl, naturally, and either wonder, luster, or dark. those are my sad girls.

@[Mirage] slow and rusty sounds perfect to me. well tephra means wonder and flower are options for radiant and barrow, if that seems fun at all. orrr cor and flutter could be a lot of fun, she seems similar so far. she likes adventure and getting into trouble. but ALSO titanya and harbinger might be fun even though i didn't list him. he's dumb and beautiful and a little bashful, and has wings that he's not strong enough to lift. i'm not sure if he would draw out a soft side or push her to violence lmao. help me pick!

@[Endellion1992] oohhhh i think wonder can maybe help osiriis with his quest! it's still kind of a work in progress of 'accepting herself' but she's come a long way and is content now and would totally want to help someone else find that feeling. unless you had someone else in mind!
    *raises hand* I would like a word
    [Image: ca94dsg_by_calltherp-dcioghd.gif]
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB