• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Sticks and stones may break my bones -x
    But chains and whips excite me

Rebelle
    Abstang Hybrid
    Magenta w/ Sapphire points, Opal Sheen
    Fish Mimicry, Lightning Markings, Wings, Poisonous Bodily Fluids
    tegteg[FISH MIMICRY][WINGS][LIGHTNING MARKINGS][POISONOUS BODILY FLUIDS][rage induction][immortality]

X

Draco
    Andalusion x Akhal Teke hybrid
    Demon Mimicry, Mind Reading, Immortality, Star Markings
    tegteg[DEMON MIMICRY][STAR MARKINGS][IMMORTALITY][MIND READING][companion animal][shattering][disease acceleration]

Draco used with Phaetra's permission via Discord

Foal to be played by Bruja

Requesting a filly named Tarte, the name Swallowtail (u) to be used in case of multiple

Draco's colors
    Color: Smoky black with glowing* constellation markings.
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/aa/nCr
    draco's constellation markings aren't glowing!! that's a mistake from last season. thank you fairies <3
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    (91, NA, NA, 37)

Tarte
    Female
    Hybrid
    Black (Ee/aa) with magenta sheen, sapphire streaks in mane/tail
    Draco x Rebelle (please specify parents genders so I don't have to look them up!)
    Demon mimicry, immortality, mind reading, disease acceleration, rage induction
    tegteg [DEMON MIMICRY][IMMORTALITY][MIND READING][DISEASE ACCELERATION][RAGE INDUCTION][star markings][shattering][fish mimicry][wings][lightning markings][poison spit]
    Played by Bruja
    Due May
    Breedable in November

@[Bruja] this is 8 spaces, so please let us know which trait(s) you would like to be nongenetic!
    Please make disease acceleration and immortality non-genetic <3