• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    It’s a moment when I show up, got em sayin wow -x
    Sire
    Name: Ghaul
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Equus draconis, horn, light beam emission*
    Color: Buckskin with galaxy markings
    Color Genetic Code: Ee/Aa/nCr
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [EQUUS DRACONIS][GALAXY MARKING][HORN][LIGHT BEAM EMISSION*][companion animal][immortality]

Dam:
    Name: Clarissa
    Breed: Anglo-Abstang Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Angel dragon shifting, fire healing
    Color: Light teal blue with gold swirls
    Color Genetic Code: ???
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [ANGEL DRAGON SHIFTING][FIRE HEALING][talons][undead appearance]

Foal:
    Affy, Phae, and I have permission for triplets this season!

I'd like a colt named Yadigar, please. If he inherits any blue coloring from his mom, I would prefer if it were minimal. Sorry that's so vague. If you can think of a weird defect for him to inherit from his dad, please feel free!

Affy would like to request a filly named Cirilla, which she has reserved.

Phae is requesting a filly named Asphyxea, please! Thank you so much!!!!
    Hi! My only request for Asphyxea is that she be gold with teal swirls! Thank you. <3
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    Okay, just kidding!!! I’d also like to request Chinese dragon shifting or mimicry or something if that rolls to express/mutate. Thank you so much!!! <3
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    Oh my god I’m an IDIOTTTT. Ghaul has horns instead of eyes. No idea how I left that out please forgive me, merciful and beautiful fairies.
    (NA, NA, NA, 40)

Yadigar
    Male
    Hybrid
    Buckskin (Ee/Aa/nCr) with blue dorsal stripe and galaxy marking
    Ghaul x Clarissa
    Triplet to Cirilla and Asphyxea, equus draconis, blind in right eye
    tegteg [EQUUS DRACONIS][GALAXY MARKING][horn][companion animal][light beam emission][fire healing]
    Played by Jassal (remember to explicitly state the player name in the post, not "I will be playing the foal")
    Due May
    Breedable in September

(NA, NA, NA, 13)

Cirilla
    Female
    Hybrid
    Sky blue with gold mane and tail
    Ghaul x Clarissa
    Triplet to Yadigar and Asphyxea, horn
    tegteg [HORN][dragon mimicry][galaxy marking][immortality][halo][fire self-healing][talons][undead appearance]
    Played by Affirmative (please spell out player's name as it needs to appear in the database)
    Due May
    Breedable in November

(NA, NA, NA, 9)

Asphyxea
    Female
    Hybrid
    Gold with teal swirls
    Ghaul x Clarissa
    Triplet to Yadigar and Cirilla, Chinese dragon mimicry*, fire healing, talons
    tegteg [CHINESE DRAGON MIMICRY][FIRE HEALING][TALONS][firebreathing][galaxy marking][horn]
    Played by Phaetra (again, please spell out player's name as it needs to appear in the database)
    Due May
    Breedable in November

* - I'm unsure how this differs from regular dragons, especially in the mimicry stage. please let us know if you know of an attribute that sets it apart!
    You're the queen of my life and I could never thank you enough!! <3333

For Yadigar's additional traits, would it be okay if he has immortality, infrared vision, and super senses? That comes out to 3 spaces all together.