• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

acts like summer and walks like rain
    Gale
    run away with me--
    lost souls and reverie

running wild and running free

Gale nods contentedly at Chemdog’s summary of his vision. Gorgeous is a fitting attribute he thinks, though perhaps not all-encompassing. He will have to think of the perfect one. A slogan for the Island Resort. Even the name of the place itself is a mouthful, he has often thought. Perhaps with just him on the island, he can decide to call it something else! Now that’s a thought. Whatever would he call it though?

He's grown distracted by his own thoughts, and glances back to Chemdog only when the pied stallion begins to speak again. I would love to see it, he says, and Gale beams.

“Awesome!” The fastest way is by wing, but as Gale looks north and west, toward the thick trees, he realizes that he’s not entirely sure how to get there on hoof.

“So, uh, any chance you know how to get there? It’s straight that-a-way by wing - ” he gestures in the right direction, “- but I don’t know the way if we’ve got to walk.”

@[Chemdog]

Messages In This Thread
    acts like summer and walks like rain - by Gale - 04-18-2020, 08:48 PM
    RE: acts like summer and walks like rain - by Gale - 05-05-2020, 08:01 PM