• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i hear the voice of rage and ruin | lomasi + diplomats

The blue-striped mare makes the introductions - the queen from Loess herself! Isilya had often wondered if she should go around to meet the other rulers, but aside from curiosity (which she was easily distracted from) she had not had a real need. Perhaps she should have - though it was hard to be too remorseful because a wonderful opportunity had landed on her doorstep. A queen and a diplomat-in-training - truly a wonderful way to spend some time! “It’s so wonderful to meet you both.” And the cheer in her voice leaves little doubt that she means those words with all of her heart.

Concern darkens her expression when Lepis speaks of someone in need of the healing waterfall - and Isilya is quick to reply to the question. “Of course! The waterfall and Tephra is always open to those who do not mean this kingdom, or its inhabitants, harm.” There is a small moment of hesitation before she amends herself, her voice slightly apologetic. “I am not completely sure it will work for those that don’t call Tephra home, but perhaps if she has a resident with her it will.” Any small wounds Isilya takes from thorns or branches are instantly healed by virtue of her magic, leaving her porcelain and gold figure unharmed for the long years of her life.

Thinking of her magic brings another idea to mind that causes her smile to return. “If not, I have some skill in healing and might be able to help as well. But I can show you the way to the waterfall and you can tell me what you might be looking for in a relationship between our kingdoms?” She gestures to the jungle behind her, but does not move just yet - out of courtesy. Although this lush rainforest rejuvenates her and this is where she thrives, she understands that others might find the humidity suffocating - and she does not wish to make either of her new friends uncomfortable as they talk. That would not be a good first impression! Especially since she was so proud of how much like a queen she sounded for a moment there.

image by Reitro

@[Lepis]
    @[Lomasi] (skipping you to keep the thread moving, feel free to hop back in whenever! <33)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i hear the voice of rage and ruin | lomasi + diplomats - by Isilya - 05-28-2020, 06:35 PM