• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Pls plot w me uwu
    Hi I am here to talk about introducing a New CharacterTM to my little herd because why not and also when has that ever not worked for me (answer: all the time)? Anyway, the character is Lynnaea. She's a Galibren baby with dragon wings, dragon voice, scales (though I might change that) and water jets. In my head she's still a baby or maybe a bit older than a baby because I have the easiest time developing characters from childhood.

So, I guess what I'm imagining is maybe that she gets adopted (backstory TBD) or that she gets taken into a herd/kingdom while she's a young teen. Friends? Enemies? Just some character building threads? I'm open to it... If you guys are interested, please let me know below!!
    :)
    Hi @[Sid]!

I don't think we've had a chance to write together yet and I'd love to have Alcinder meet Lynnaea.

He's a son of Castile/Oceane, is a yearling right now, and could definitely use some friends his age. He's a little mischievous but still kind. He has wings, zoolingualism, and mind control (that he doesn't know he has yet!). He would love to bring her back to Loess, if that's where you'd like her, or we can always drum up something different if you'd like!
    Yay!
    If you’re back into writing, I have a bunch available for threads! Casual, plot-related, either is fine. For homes/adoptions I have Aodhan available as he is just sunbathing in Ischia a lot, or Leilan can use recruits if you want her turned into a warrior queen. Eurwen would of course welcome her to Nerine.
    Toivo (just turned 2) could invite her to Tephra. He’s cute, yet a little underdeveloped still.

Either of those are also available for character development, friendship, and whatnot.

@[tangi], I stalked Alcinder and am in love!! Lynn would love to meet him. And @[Vanilla Custard], Toivo sounds just casual enough for Lynn to come out and develop her personality before I plunge her into potential politics. What do you guys think if all three of these lovely characters had a run in at the meadow! Then we can see what happens from there? I can write a starter <3 <3
    :)
    @[Sid], yessss, please do! <3
    She could meet Mako, maybe, if you’re writing her as a teen? She’s two and was raised in Loess by Castile, but is a Lie x Valdis bb. She’s kinda standoffish and strange!! I haven’t figured her out much
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    Hi I always want to write with you.