• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  The Sweet Sting || Lilliana ||

I believe I'd die if I only could

I sure feel strange, but it sure feels good

Was she being purposefully dense? Wolfbane eyed her briefly but with a careful smile. Lilliana, he refrained from saying. The look in his glare relayed the message well enough. “you know why I’m here.” Then he came full circle again, staring back at the twins and their uncanny differences. Both were chestnut and male, each with a flare of shockingly golden-white hair to accentuate their necks and flow down from their rumps. One had wings; Wolfbane couldn’t help the flare of pride that tweaked his smile into a smug grin when he looked at them. The other one kept farther back, but the distance did nothing to diminish the stark color of Lilli’s eye’s reborn into their son.

They were lovely. He and Lepis had hatched a fine brood, a very fine brood of powerful stallions. All of their boys had an obvious presence wherever they went. Their girls had been a mix: Marni and Celina had a wicked beauty about them, and so did Eyas but she alone took the most after Wolfbane’s mother, Femur. Small and sly, with very little sense of self-preservation.

What he and Lilliana have made is different, but beautiful all the same. Yanhua and Nashua seemed to have been crafted rather than molded; they stand on long legs and their features are sharper, more defined. “I’m not very patient.” He shrugs away her quiet apprehension. “I only stayed away because of Taiga’s new… restrictions” He meant the obvious feeling of magic that seemed to permeate this place as thick as the fog it produced. He doesn’t doubt that his being here has already set off some kind of warning, but he’s kept his distance long enough.

Watching her many trips to Nerine. Watching her wander into the Forest. Watching the twins grow inside of her, waiting for @[lilliana] to slip back into the false comfort of normalcy. When they’d been born it took everything he had to keep away, and that thin barrier hadn’t been very strong then, much less so now. Bane leaned forward onto his toes and lowered his big head without moving forward, overcome by a feverish desire to touch his colts. His body quivered, visibly.

“I’m your father.” He briefed, stealing the opportunity before Lilliana could be given a chance to explain. He preferred to have the upper-hand from here out. They were boys and they needed a father-figure, and that was the end of a discussion he and Lilli wouldn’t have. Period. “Your mommy doesn’t want me here, but I don’t think that’s very fair of her. Mommies can be like that.” His voice dropped to whisper. The way he leaned toward them made it seem like Bane was imparting an ominous secret.

“But I bet -” Bane spoke up again and his head rose. The way he smiled now was false, all wrong on his face. The expression never seemed to touch his eyes. “- if you ask real nice she’ll let me stay. We could play games...”

The way he said ‘games’ made the idea sound terrifying rather than exciting. “Please, Lilliana?” Wolfbane begged, mocking her. “Pretty please, can I stay?”

For this thread:  Sex: M  ◉  Appearance: Normal  ◉  Mood: Dangerous

[Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    The Sweet Sting || Lilliana || - by Wolfbane - 04-05-2020, 10:27 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Lilliana || - by lilliana - 04-08-2020, 07:35 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Lilliana || - by Wolfbane - 04-08-2020, 09:21 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Lilliana || - by lilliana - 04-08-2020, 11:28 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Lilliana || - by Wolfbane - 04-09-2020, 08:11 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Lilliana || - by lilliana - 04-10-2020, 05:27 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Lilliana || - by Wolfbane - 04-22-2020, 03:07 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Lilliana || - by lilliana - 04-22-2020, 07:07 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Lilliana || - by Wolfbane - 04-22-2020, 08:23 PM