• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  wild women don't get the blues
    Mako's heart thrums wildly beneath the captivated attention of Garett. She matches his vivid green gaze with her pale one, cheeks flushing hot as she realizes just how seen he is making her feel. Her family always paid attention but - she is one of three triplets, and their wildness always outmatched hers. Her wildness never seemed to fit in and even as the plant manipulator is frightened of the only thing that matches her ferocity, she feels he accepts it so much more.

As flustered as Mako is by Garett's attention, she doesn't miss his flinch. She wants to draw next to him, to brush her scales against his fur in the hopes that it will comfort him (and perhaps touching her, the embodiment of a storm, will help him understand them better); but she doesn't, not now. Instead she feels the blood rush to her face once again when he whispers he likes her explanation.

"No!" the scaled mare practically gasps, eyes going wide. "No, not at all," this time murmuring. Her heart continues to beat wildly, but it's no longer in time with the thunder.

No, Mako is gently nurturing a crush. She wants to press her ear to Garett's chest and match her breathing to his. To know what it's like to be so soft, so welcoming. To know what it's like to look at her wildness and not fear or misunderstand her.

"I -" she starts, attempting to explain something, maybe the way she can't seem to look him in the eye anymore; but instead that unruly nature of hers overcomes once again and she leans forward to press a gentle kiss to Garett's cheek. "I don't think you're silly," Mako whispers, leaning back and smiling shyly.

"Do you want to get out of the rain? I . . . want to talk more but I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

@[Garett]

Messages In This Thread
    wild women don't get the blues - by mako - 03-26-2020, 11:00 PM
    RE: wild women don't get the blues - by Garett - 03-29-2020, 10:27 PM
    RE: wild women don't get the blues - by mako - 03-31-2020, 11:37 AM
    RE: wild women don't get the blues - by Garett - 04-16-2020, 07:28 PM
    RE: wild women don't get the blues - by mako - 04-22-2020, 01:36 AM
    RE: wild women don't get the blues - by Garett - 04-27-2020, 10:25 PM
    RE: wild women don't get the blues - by mako - 05-06-2020, 01:27 AM
    RE: wild women don't get the blues - by Garett - 05-09-2020, 06:28 PM
    RE: wild women don't get the blues - by mako - 05-14-2020, 07:59 AM
    RE: wild women don't get the blues - by Garett - 05-19-2020, 07:13 PM