• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    Ice forged in Fire - Sabrina
    Sabrina

She has never met this 'king', or so he claims it, which is why she finds it ever so interesting that he barges into here during the territories moment of weakness. She takes into note the scales that lace his body, she wonders if he was....a shifter? But she doesn't press in it, and honestly she could care less. She was a lot braver than she should be, and perhaps her heart held a little bit of ice ever since Crevan vanished...

He grins, his teeth are pointy, like canines. A puff of chilly air escaped his maw, and she cocks an eye at him. Did he do it on purpose? Was he sizing her up? Or just trying to instill fear in her? Regardless she just gives a snort, the large hounds gaze not faltering.

He seems instantly amused when she mentions his title, he quickly tells her that he was not new....but what really stuck with her was calling her a puppy. She laughs when he mutters it, was this guy serious? Absently perhaps, I have lived her nearly my whole life....and what about you? She snorts, an equine she has never seen....in years. She may have lived off in a cavern of her own.....segregated from the kingdom...but she lurked, and she knew who lived here.

Although, he ravels her back in and peaks her interest when he mentions we. Again her eye cocks, curious of his thoughts, We? She questions. Overheated? No, I think bold is a more fitting description....what is your plan for...us? Let's be honest....she really only cared about what benefited her. I have lots to give, I am no ones pawn...but a hound can be your best friend...or your worst enemy. She gives a grin of her own, her sharp teeth peaking out at the bottom.

Not Afraid To Bite

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    Ice forged in Fire - Sabrina - by Leilan - 03-23-2020, 11:47 AM
    RE: Ice forged in Fire - Sabrina - by Sabrina - 03-27-2020, 08:11 PM
    RE: Ice forged in Fire - Sabrina - by Leilan - 03-29-2020, 06:11 AM
    RE: Ice forged in Fire - Sabrina - by Sabrina - 04-03-2020, 08:48 PM
    RE: Ice forged in Fire - Sabrina - by Leilan - 04-04-2020, 04:16 AM