• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

if you give me more time I swear I'll believe; any
    GHAUL
    i can take you there, but baby, you won't make it back
    Ghaul is entirely pleased when Sochi offers a brief headbump in response to his affections. He even gives a soft croon, followed by a placid purr as he settles in beside her. The scaled prince does not care for recruiting or persuasions but he listens to her all the same. Anaxarete has taught him to be courteous to those who do not enrage him. A home, she says, and he tilts his horned head curiously. Her bargaining chip is simply words to him, something he does not understand. He clicks quietly to himself in thought.

His talons tap across the dirt as Neverwhere tries to command him. The monster only grins as he imagines her armies trying once more to restrain him. “They are too slow, too weak. I will do as I please,” he rasps with a short laugh before turning to observe Leilan.

He tilts his head as the pretender speaks, and he sighs boredly. This one thinks he is clever. Ghaul finds himself annoyed by the tone he takes with Sochi and the hellbeast turns briefly to assess her body language. Does she want him to rip Leilan’s jaw from his skull as a gift to her? A grin finds his lips and he chuckles at the thought. “Sochi will take what she wants. She just needs the right foundations,” he observes, the stars across his cheeks gleaming awfully. Maybe he projects too much of himself onto his friend, though.

He leans closer to Sochi once more and sniffs at her curiously. There is something different on her skin, something he does not recognize. Of course, he has no young of his own and his own birth was entirely unlike most others, so how could he? Ghaul makes no mention of this foreign scent, however. He simply kneads the dirt with his claws as he continues to observe.

Come to Pangea, or to my Cove.
    @[sochi] your turn!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: if you give me more time I swear I'll believe; any - by ghaul - 04-14-2020, 05:38 PM