• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

if you give me more time I swear I'll believe; any
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    Of course, someone as interesting as the tiger woman who previously was a dragon king’s consort, does not attract the attention of just himself. Of all people, it’s Neverwhere who approaches them first, with a mutated dragonling in her wake. Eyeless, too. That’s funny knowing her history, and he snorts a little, amused.

”So nice of you to give away the clue before the story ends, Mildew. Oh, and there’s something on your nose - oh, never mind. My bad.” he shakes his head before she gets time to react, turning to Sochi. ”Leilan, Icicle Isle - or what’s left of it thanks to your... ex?” He shrugs a little. It doesn’t really matter to him if she left him or not, just something she might want to know before choosing to get involved or get away from it.

It may be a good thing that Ghaul interrupts them, though he only does so by calling Neverwhere ‘interesting to follow’ and to Leilan he simply says ‘putrid’. To that, the older stallion grins a bit. Talk about an opening. ”Nice to meet you, Putrid.” Though, to be frank he doesn’t know what about himself is so off-putting to another dragonling. He’s just a horse with scales today, after all. No more dragonlike than the horn-eyed male himself. Horny-eyed? Oh, he’ll save that one for later if need be.

Sochi seems to have enough of it, the same mood that caused Leilan to take over the Isle. She is direct, putting her cards on the table, waiting for them to bid. This brings a smile to the ice-scaled male’s face. ”You know what I have. I bet you know what the others have, too. I’d rather want to know what you want.” As a person. Not what she wants for her new land, or for her magical semi-deity. He’s got the feeling that she may have neglected what she really wants, when she lived in Loess. Not because she didn’t like it there, but because not many had heard of her as a person - other than ‘consort of the dragon’.

That’s something he’d like to see change.
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Neverwhere] your turn!
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: if you give me more time I swear I'll believe; any - by Leilan - 03-29-2020, 06:45 AM