• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

if you give me more time I swear I'll believe; any
    GHAUL
    i can take you there, but baby, you won't make it back
    He watches as Neverwhere leaves her roost in Nerine and curiosity sinks its teeth into him. He has an insatiable itch for trouble that sends him slinking along after her, occasionally clicking or chittering to himself as little twigs are crushed beneath his talons. The field is entirely new to him and he is delighted by the bouquet of new scents that filter through his nostrils – though some are more familiar than he realizes. Ghaul lifts his chin and sniffs at the air as he tries to place it, eagerly kneading the spring mud with his claws before skittering forward.

Small ears perk forward at the mention of her name and a crooked grin overwhelms his face. Sochi. His black tongue traces the scars across his lips as he bridges the gap between them, ignoring the other two for a moment. Ghaul lowers his horned head and croons softly in greeting as he bumps his nose to her cheek. They had each been busy and he had failed to check up on his “friend” for some time. A flutter of delight fills him now to happen upon her once more.

Sochi. I miss your claws in my face,” he rasps with a chuckle. His thin tail flicks excitedly as he turns to the other two, as if only now remembering their presence. The grin remains across his face as he considers Neverwhere for a moment before drawing closer to her. The hellbeast leans in, attempting to lip at the stub of one ear in something like a friendly gesture. “Following you is fun. I will continue to do this long after you free me.

He laughs, and the sound is dry and coarse. But then he turns to Leilan and his joy seems to fade. The outline, the scent of scales – he snorts in disgust.

Putrid,” he snarls before his attentions circle back to Sochi.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: if you give me more time I swear I'll believe; any - by ghaul - 03-18-2020, 02:46 PM