• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

take a look all around; any
    ”Somewhat, eh? And here I thought I had some memorizable features.” the shifter chuckles, closing the distance for comfortable talking. He settles in for a longer wait near the oak, looking the brown mare up and down for a moment. ”Glad to see you’re still you. Never thought I’d get a chance to be the grumpy one, but you’re nailing it.” Amused, he matches blue eyes with brown ones, his body today not sitting still.

”Did you visit Nerine yet, perchance? You wouldn’t believe it, but its Khaleesi is the most grumpy I’ve ever seen in my life.” And that included his mother and his niece. He grins widely, not bothering with hiding his teeth any more now that that little change had come to pass; to be able to choose (though, shifting still happened involuntarily most of the time) how he presented. It was truly a gift that the fairies gave him, and he definitely wasn’t going up there any more, ever. Definitely. Well, probably then. Because, who knows what strange things might happen in the future. But to go for changes for himself? Definitely not.

”Oh, and I found my home there too. Well, Icicle Isle, anyway, not Nerine itself.” he adds casually - almost forgot it through their line of conversation. No other big changes had happened that he knew of, or that he could come up with out of the top of his head. Bean would probably have missed all political changes, and he could only envy that simplicity sometimes. And yet he already knew, from being home-less before, he wasn’t the type. A wanderer he was, certainly, as today showrd - but he still needed a home base.
    nothing burns like the cold
    Leilan

@[Bean] srry for lack of detail today
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    take a look all around; any - by bean - 03-15-2020, 10:53 AM
    RE: take a look all around; any - by Leilan - 03-29-2020, 07:08 AM
    RE: take a look all around; any - by bean - 06-05-2020, 04:58 PM
    RE: take a look all around; any - by Leilan - 06-12-2020, 10:30 AM
    RE: take a look all around; any - by bean - 06-13-2020, 08:17 PM
    RE: take a look all around; any - by Leilan - 06-14-2020, 02:21 PM