• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Hi! I’m Olaf and I like warm hugs!
    The child is left in the dead of winter, born too early, surrounded by the snow.

He is winged, but there are few who would notice in the pile of snow that he lies in now, and if his mother did, could not be determined even if anyone was present to witness his birth, or her leaving the child behind.

The world is cold to him, cold to the touch. He doesn’t yet know the difference between cold and wet from birth, and the cold and wet of a winter that he should not be in. Thus, everything so far is normal. His world is limited to the sounds of births and the smell of fresh snow and birth fluids, and the fading scent of his mother. He doesn’t register the time passing, but thankfully he survives the minutes, the hours, if only because snow insulates him.

His red eartips are the only color on him; that and his dark eyes scanning the world with the curiosity and kindness only a newborn could display. Full of wonder is the boy, and a smile begins to form on his lips just as a new sound enters his ears, accompanied by a new scent.

Is it a friend?

O L A F

i like warm hugs!

Please adopt tiny bb!