• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[TAKEOVER]  kingdom meeting

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

She is confused at first by the image of Loess that intrudes her mind, and it takes her a moment to realize it was placed there intentionally. The message somehow contains the voice of Lepis, and that is the only reason she chooses to not ignore it. Loess would always be her home, first and foremost, but her loyalty did not necessarily extend beyond the dirt and stones of the land itself.

Wearing the crown did not grant immunity from the star-mare’s sharp opinions and nefarious nature. Regardless of remaining in Sylva most of the time — as she had promised to do, since Loess struggled with loyal territory leaders in the past — that didn’t stop her from having some opinions over the direction Loess was headed. Having to trade back Ripley (a situation the kingdom never should have been in to begin with) and shed the blood of that other Pangean monstrosity right on Loess soil was really all the ammunition she needed.

She arrives at the place Lepis had designated, and she greets the mare with a slight but genuine smile. The dark blue of her eyes casts a cursory glance at the colt, but she does not delve into his mind yet to find out anything about him. Instead her gaze settles on the dun mare, before commenting drly, “Please tell me we’re here to discuss the downhill spiral of this kingdom.” 

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

Messages In This Thread
    kingdom meeting - by Lepis - 03-03-2020, 08:57 AM
    RE: kingdom meeting - by Alcinder - 03-03-2020, 10:08 AM
    RE: kingdom meeting - by Lepis - 03-04-2020, 02:09 PM
    RE: kingdom meeting - by Starsin - 03-04-2020, 03:46 PM
    RE: kingdom meeting - by Lepis - 03-05-2020, 08:07 AM
    RE: kingdom meeting - by Castile - 03-05-2020, 09:40 AM
    RE: kingdom meeting - by Ophanim - 03-05-2020, 06:07 PM
    RE: kingdom meeting - by Lepis - 03-07-2020, 08:58 AM