• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  cat got your tongue?
    NO ONE LIVES FOREVER AND THE DEVIL NEVER SLEEPS ALONE.

“You think so?” Livinia says, looking down at her silver-gray paws. She certainly enjoyed this body but the fact that Beyza liked it too - well that meant something to the silver girl. Her crimson eyes - so often devoid of life flashed with something for the briefest of moments. Livinia is unaccustomed to compliments or any sort of flattery, really.  Her family is not what others would describe as warm - but she still felt lucky to have them when so many had nothing at all. 

She watched as Beyza effortless slipped into the skin of a pure white lioness with no hesitation at all.  “You’re getting better at that - the shifting,” Livinia says, by way of redirection, with a distinctly feline smile. “Have your lessons with mother been going well?” the silver-gray girl asks, genuinely curious as to what the pair had been up to.  Livinia knew her mother could be...challenging and strange to put things simply.  But she also knew that her mother could certainly help Bey get a feel for her magic.  Livinia didn’t know why the idea of these lessons was both encouraging but somewhere in the pit of her stomach there was a seed of discomfort growing in her belly.  Something she could ignore for the time being, especially with the current excitement of the moment.

The idea of hunting with Beyza caused her insides to twist in a way that she didn’t think she could attribute to hunger. She was quick to guard her expression so as not to give away her excitement at the prospect. Livinia certainly wasn’t hungry - she never really was hungry in the traditional sense - but she did hunger for the hunt itself.  That was enough for today. Especially the opportunity to hunt with Beyza. 

So the silver girl slides into a stalking position, the predator’s body responding instantly, her eyes fixed on the darkness of the trees.  “Come on, follow me!” she whisper-shouts to the white lioness, and with that she springs towards the shadows and all they may find hidden there.

L I V I N I A

@[Beyza]

Messages In This Thread
    cat got your tongue? - by Livinia - 02-27-2020, 09:56 PM
    RE: cat got your tongue? - by Beyza - 02-28-2020, 09:08 PM
    RE: cat got your tongue? - by Livinia - 06-19-2020, 05:48 PM
    RE: cat got your tongue? - by Beyza - 06-23-2020, 07:21 PM
    RE: cat got your tongue? - by Livinia - 07-22-2020, 09:11 AM
    RE: cat got your tongue? - by Beyza - 07-27-2020, 08:16 PM
    RE: cat got your tongue? - by Livinia - 08-24-2020, 09:47 PM