• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  cat got your tongue?
    NO ONE LIVES FOREVER AND THE DEVIL NEVER SLEEPS ALONE.

Why are you a lion?

It’s a simple question. The obvious question. And not unexpected.

But what Livinia doesn’t expect is the shame that builds in her chest.

It’s not that she doesn’t think that Beyza’s magic couldn’t provide her with what she needed. Or even her mother’s. She just felt deep in her bones that this was something that she had to do for herself - to prove to herself that she could. She wasn’t sure why she felt shame. Perhaps it was her high regard for Beyza that put her in this quandary - she didn’t want the other girl to be offended she’d gone elsewhere.  She didn’t want her to think she thought she was incapable…

So Livinia did her best to smother the bubble of feeling, keeping her attitude casual. “I went to the mountain!” she said, nonchalantly, “I asked to keep the fangs that you gave me - forever”.  Livinia looked down at her paws and the long claws that protruded from them. She hadn’t expected to be given the rest of the package, but it was only temporary. 

“So I get to live like this for awhile,” she added, with a casual shrug of her now feline shoulders. “It’s not all bad - climbing trees is definitely something I could get used too. And hunting is so much easier…” she drifted off, as her crimson gaze turned back to Beyza - wondering what the alabaster girl made of her current predicament.

L I V I N I A

DIGGIN' THIS UP TO FINISH IT <3

@[Beyza]

Messages In This Thread
    cat got your tongue? - by Livinia - 02-27-2020, 09:56 PM
    RE: cat got your tongue? - by Beyza - 02-28-2020, 09:08 PM
    RE: cat got your tongue? - by Livinia - 06-19-2020, 05:48 PM
    RE: cat got your tongue? - by Beyza - 06-23-2020, 07:21 PM
    RE: cat got your tongue? - by Livinia - 07-22-2020, 09:11 AM
    RE: cat got your tongue? - by Beyza - 07-27-2020, 08:16 PM
    RE: cat got your tongue? - by Livinia - 08-24-2020, 09:47 PM