• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

freebies
    Apparently I'm not allowed to post in Discord because I'm not a current player, so I will just post this here. Smile

This is my list of ponies that I'm mostly sure are still alive. Details on them in the database. If one strikes your fancy, let me know. Some might have requirements for making the breeding make sense, but otherwise no requirements. There are prob others that are alive, but I'm not 100% certain of, so if you look through the database under my name and if any one else catches your fancy I can do a little more research and let you know. Girls can obvs only be used once. I'll check back in at some point tomorrow. Smile

GIRLS
    Ai
    Arys
    Azlyn
    Ducky
    Eliora
    Hael
    Karris
    Kirke
    Larken
    Lexa

Lumi
    Marasi
    MeLaan
    Min
    Picea
    Qora
    Rea
    Rhynn
    Roslin
    Rowyn
    Rysn
    Seska
    Shira
    Sidra
    Steris
    Syl
    Taiga

Tannen
    Teia
    Terra
    Tinder
    Venom
    Virus

BOYS
    Attila
    Celyn
    Lauchlan
    Mimicry (listed as female in the database, but can be either, and so might as well be male)
    Rassilon
    Sckellaige
    Yule
    *edits claim*
    I’d like to use Taiga this season! [feb 20] xo Nilla

I'd like to use Larken this season
    I would like to use Syl for this season please! Smile
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    Terra and Mimicry please!
    HI! Can I use Lexa ( Heart ) and possibly Mimicry?
    Yes to all! Will cross them off when I get back home. Smile

Elle can choose Mim's colour since she asked first. Smile
    Hokay, now for requirements, only to make sure it makes sense.

@[Vanilla Custard] @[Bruja]  Both Taiga and Larken were pretty immature, irresponsible ladies, so I wouldn't put it past them to ditch their kids, if that's the way you'd want to go. Smile

@[Nyxistaken] Syl is more responsible, but while she wouldn't intentionally ditch a kid, she has ahem … lost one, before. So that or kidnapping or something would make the most sense for why she isn't with the kid.

@[Elle Belle] Terra takes a long time to trust someone, so love would be less likely. If you are using her with Mim you could say she got drawn in by her interest in Mim's abilities (which would totally happen). Terra is NOT likely to ditch her kid (she was ditched by her own mum and would never do that to her own kid), so the kid would either have to get lost or kidnapped.

@[Mirage] Lexa is a closeted lesbian, and a relatively powerful individual, so not likely to fall in love, and less likely to be raped than some. So it would have to either be a kid she just decided to have (considering how old she is, entirely possible. This would also likely be her one and only kid, unless I do come back on here at some point), or some super powerful guy could be a rapist. Oooooor, I don't know what the rules are, but if you are allowed to use her with a lady then you could say it was love if you like. Now Lexa wouldn't be likely to ditch a kid, so it would have to have either gotten lost or kidnapped or something.

Edit: @[Mirage] Elle just left Mim's colour as indeterminate, so I'd do that for yours too, just to be consistent. Smile
    Fantastic!! I am so excited to play this babe! I requested Mim’s trait code just so you know! I will be sure that the baby will come from a loving mother and a father who she spoke respectfully of ❤️❤️ I may weave a kidnapping in there eventually too!

Thank you for this opportunity!!
    I'm glad there will be a kiddo of hers running around! Thought it was a shame she'd never had any. Smile
    Thank you! <3

<3

Edit: @[Elle Belle] I didn't realize Mim didn't have it's genetics done! Whoops, sorry! I've posted on your breeding stats post - I understand if the faerie wants to wait for confirmation, but I believe Mim's genetics should be tegteg[EQUUS MUTATIO] since it is essentially Felidae reincarnated (for lack of a longer explanation lol).