• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I’m a monster. -x
    Risk
    Breed: Hybrid
    Color: Black with metallic marbling
    Color Genetic Code: Ee/aa/Gg
    Genetic Traits: Shapeshifting, Regeneration
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [SHAPESHIFTING][REGENERATION][malleable anatomy][trait immunity][bone spikes]
    Other: One green, one blue eye

Name: Sochi
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Panther shifting, self-healing
    Color: Smoky black, iridescent blue blaze
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/aa/nCr
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [TIGER SHIFTING][SELF HEALING][immortality][sound mimicry][serial regeneration][hypnotism

Oh my god this formatting is so bad I’m on mobile I’m so sorry. The player will be me, Jassal, and I’d like a colt named Spirit. As far as color goes, I only ask that he have his dads metallic brindling! And please tell me eye color for funsies. 

Oh my god I copied old stats and I’m a ding dong Sochi has TIGER SHIFTING not panther shifting. So her teg is right, I listed traits wrong. I’m so sorry I’m a mess.
    [49, 62, 21, 54]

Spirit
    Colt
    Risk x Sochi
    Hybrid
    Smoky Black, will gray, metallic blue brindling (Ee/aa/Gg/nCr)
    Green Eyes
    tegteg [SHAPESHIFTING][SELF-HEALING][SOUND MIMICRY][SERIAL REGENERATION][CHARMSPEAK][regeneration][water immunity][tiger shifting][immortality]
    *Water immunity is trait immunity mutated, Charmspeak is hypnotism mutated
    **That's 9 spaces of traits so you need to bring it down to 8 and 6 genetic
    Played by Jassal
    Due March
    Breedable July
    Let’s make his sound mimicry carried, and then make his self healing non-genetic please!