• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Life Isn't All Rainbows |Any|
    Nolin

It didn't take long for his adventure to be accompanied by another, something he took note of. His blue eyes glance to the sound of another approaching, and eventually she appears. She was pale in color, but different than his own, with black points.

When she speaks to him he notices she was no diplomat, for she did not attempt to swoon information from him. But he didn't mind it, in fact Nolin was anything but a diplomat, he was never one for all the customs.

No, I'm not lost, he snorts, his gaze finding her green glowing eyes. My name is Nolin, I have lived my whole life in the Cove, but I decided to shift to Pangea. He moves closer to the young girl, And what is your name? he tilts his head, wasn't it courteous to introduce yourself when demanding information?

His gaze leaves her mesmerizing glow to scan back the kingdom. Much darker, it looked like the life had been sucked from it. He wonders what kind of equines live her, in all honesty from the rumors Nolin was the oddball to this kingdom. But he didn't care, he was never afraid of standing out.

Your Past Does Not Define Your Future

@[Anomaly]

Messages In This Thread
    Life Isn't All Rainbows |Any| - by Nolin - 02-20-2020, 01:09 PM
    RE: Life Isn't All Rainbows |Any| - by Anomaly - 02-22-2020, 04:36 PM
    RE: Life Isn't All Rainbows |Any| - by Nolin - 02-22-2020, 05:43 PM
    RE: Life Isn't All Rainbows |Any| - by Anomaly - 02-22-2020, 09:42 PM
    RE: Life Isn't All Rainbows |Any| - by Nolin - 02-28-2020, 04:40 PM
    RE: Life Isn't All Rainbows |Any| - by Anomaly - 02-28-2020, 08:54 PM
    RE: Life Isn't All Rainbows |Any| - by Nolin - 03-01-2020, 04:42 PM