• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ISO: BQ Lines
    I have a few, and they're all Galilee x Brennen babies. The first two were played pretty extensively, but then returned to me when the player quit and have just been hanging out since then, so if you wanted something pretty established they're a good bet! The other two one wasn't played at all and the boy only as a foal and then I didn't have time for him so they're more moldable. They still have lots of family links and history though! Brennen and Galilee were a pretty monogamous couple for a long time, they raised their kids together and were together until they both fell in love elsewhere. They're still friends. They raised their kids pretty close too, and Brennen tries to keep all his kids close so any of them could also easily connect with any of their half-siblings.

Belgaer and Mosrael were close in age so very close, and close to another sibling Astarael who was upset that she wasn't a Galibren baby and turned evil and murdered a lot of people (or had them murdered) including having her nephew Jesper kidnapped and tortured and also one of her followers murdered the then-youngest Galibren Khaeli and her slightly older babysitter half-sister Alonwy just to piss off/hurt Brennen.

Belgaer
    Stallion
    Brennen x Galilee
    Arabian Hybrid
    Chestnut Leopard Appaloosa (ee/Aa/nLp)
    tegteg [BONE-BENDING][IMMORTALITY][WINGS][hawk shifting]
    Was played as pretty quiet, serious, a lot like his dad but more of a peacemaker than a fighter though dad taught him to fight. Was pretty close to Brennen and the other Galibren babies.

Mosrael
    Mare
    Brennen x Galilee
    Anglo-Arabian Hybrid
    Bay Blanket Appaloosa w/purple spots (Ee/Aa/nLp)
    tegteg [wings][immortality][bone-bending][eagle shifting]
    More fiesty than Belgaer but close to him, also close to her dad, a warrior. Has lots of posts as well. Smile

Taeryn
    Mare
    Brennen x Galilee
    Anglo-Arabian Hybrid
    Bay appaloosa, will fade to gray (Ee/Aa/Gg/nLp)
    tegteg [WINGS][bone spikes][immortality]
    Taeryn is also a Galibren baby; she wasn't played but would have been close to her siblings. Her next youngest sister and an older half-sister were murdered, so she was pretty sheltered as a young mare by her parents.

Maertin
    Stallion
    Brennen x Galilee
    Twin to Qaen
    Arabian Hybrid
    Chestnut (ee/Aa)
    tegteg [WATER HEALING][immortality]
    I played him as a foal during the plague but have not played him as an adult. He has a few posts but could very much have evolved into anything you want since then! He has water healing and helped heal Brennen from plague symptoms as barely a baby so feelings run pretty deep. He deserves lots of love and I don't have time for him. Sad

Messages In This Thread
    ISO: BQ Lines - by Tangi - 02-18-2020, 05:05 PM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by insane - 02-18-2020, 05:32 PM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by Colby - 02-18-2020, 05:46 PM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by Squirt - 02-18-2020, 06:56 PM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by Vanilla Custard - 02-19-2020, 10:13 AM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by Tangi - 02-19-2020, 11:55 AM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by devin - 02-19-2020, 12:19 PM
    RE: ISO: BQ Lines - by savage - 02-19-2020, 01:41 PM